Hey friends! I was tagged by Hannah, the creator of Everyday Freebies & More, for a blogger challenge! You should definitely check out her site after this; one of my favorite posts is How To Save Money on Food. The original creator of this tag was Jenni at Housewife Hustle. You can find her original post and the reasons why she created this tag here.
The challenge is for me to list 7 things about myself I bet you didn’t know, even if you read my blog, follow me on social media, or hit me up IRL.
Bet you didn’t know…
1. The moments I feel closest to earth are summer nights when fireflies light up the air around me and everything under the moon is a little more magical.
2. Proper grammar is more important to me. Double negatives make me cringe & nowadays no one seems to know the proper way to use “been” in a sentence.
3. I’m an extremely sentimental person which sometimes makes letting things (and people) go kind of hard.
4. I haven’t traveled out of the country yet but I plan on 2020 being a major travel year. I’m so excited! Some places I plan to travel include Spain, Cuba, and Italy.
5. I love to sing and make up little raps on the daily. Some of my favorite songs have verses or lines I’m not crazy about so I often reword it and sing my version instead.
6. One of my daily struggles is similar to Trypophobia. While I’m not exactly afraid, small clusters of holes cause me extreme discomfort and aggression.
(That could be exactly what Trypophobia is but when looking for an actual definition, thousands of images popped up and I just couldn’t hang.)
7. I don’t have a middle name. It’s one of the many ways I avoid conforming to societal norms (thanks mom and dad!!).
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me, now it’s your turn! I tag these seven boss blogging babes to tell us some things you bet we didn’t know:
1. Share 7 facts about yourself that aren’t super present in your blog.
2. Tag 7 bloggers you adore.
3. Shoutout back to me, so I can I read and get to know everyone more too.
Did you know any of these seven facts before reading this post?
Leave me one interesting fact about you in the comments!
Cheers to learning something new about myself everyday, xo Bri